Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wrong

I'm enough of an adult, but just barely and the scientific community is united in that fact, to admit when I'm wrong.

After all they've previously admitted it to me when I was right and they were wrong (Stop The Presses).

I thought for sure, after reading Rick Green's account of their interview with President Obama, You Spin Me Round (Like A Record), that the Ragister would endorse his re-election.

The Ragister endorsing a Republican for President, it's certainly something that I never thought I'd see again in my lifetime (Richard Nixon in 1972 being the last one).

Michael Barone notes that the Ragister is not quite the statewide paper that it once was, but believes it's in the interest of the Romney campaign to transmit the text of the Register endorsement to voters in affluent suburbs all over the country; it is the kind of thing that will appeal to them.

As for endorsing a Republican for President, the Ragister is not alone, of those major metro dailies that have announced their picks, more than one in five that had previously backed Obama are now pushing Romney, according to a tally by the American Presidency Project.

Now who doesn't seem to be based at all in reality, Stephanie Cutter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home