Sunday, October 08, 2006

Ouch!


Actually I find the losses hurt less each year, epsecially if you choose to ignore it!

The Bronx Bombers imploded and were beaten by the Detroit Tigers 3 games to 1.

The New York Daily News has Joe Torre being fired and replaced with one time Yankee Lou Piniella (my wife thinks his name sounds like a disease).

The Boss is not about to sit idly by when his $200 million team is eliminated two straight years in the first round of the playoffs.

I do know the Yankees need to address their pitching issues, starting and bullpen.

Gary Sheffield won't be back, Bernie Williams is probably gone too. A-Rod has been the biggest let down of the past 3 post seasons.

I'll be rooting for the A's over the Tigers in the ALCS, but I'm ok with either team.

I'm still for the Cardinals over the Padres, it's 2-1 St Louis. I'm ok with the Padres too!

The NY Mets swept the LA Dodgers to advance to the NLCS.

As for the Yankees? Next year when hope springs eternal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home