Saturday, January 13, 2007

Courageous Congressman?










More like Douche bag!

Dr. Steve Kagen was elected to Congress from Appleton, Wisconsin and is full of....oh, let's just say bravado of self (b.s.).

Kagen came back from his freshman orientation and b.s.'d a group of local peace activists about his meeting with Karl Rove, Vice President Cheney and President Bush.

Someone in attendance recorded the meeting and put it on a blog, The Scene.

Kagen said his encounter with Rove was in a small White House bathroom....

After Rove washed his hands (“At least he’s a hand washer,” Kagen said), he attempted to leave, but Kagen prevented his departure by holding the door closed and said, “You’re in the White House and you think your safe, huh? You recognize me? My name’s Dr. Multimillionaire and I kicked your ass.”

Kagen expected to make Rove squirm, but said acted like it was a tennis match and simply said, ‘Oh, congratulations.’

“We’re walking up these long steps, I stopped him and said, ‘Look, the race is over. We’re here to do the people’s business. I want you to join me on something, but you can’t steal it, I’ve got the trademark, ‘No patient left behind.’ He goes, ‘I like the sound of that.’

...We get to the top of the steps and there’s Vice President Cheney with a glass of white wine and a hand in his pocket. So I wasn’t going to miss this opportunity.

‘Mr. Vice President, thank you for your service to the nation, and thank you so much for coming to Green Bay and campaigning against me. I couldn’t have won without your help.’

....Then we had an opportunity to take a picture with the president and his wife. I was feeling real good at this point.

We’re introduced by a Marine. I said, ‘Mr. President , thank you for coming to Green Bay. My name is Dr. Multimillionaire.That was before the race. Now they call me Doctor Thousandaire. I couldn’t have won without you coming.’”

He said Bush gave one of his smiles and said, ‘I’ve lost a lot of money in my life, too.’ Then I go to his wife, ‘Hi Barbara, how are ya?’ I did that because I learned on the campaign that the meanest thing you can say to another gentlemen is, ‘he’s a fine fellow,’ and you then refer to his spouse by a different name.”

Now that's a clASSy fellow!

Word got back to the White House about Kagen's b.s. and a source told the Oshkosh Northwestern the story..."is not the way it happened at all. He did not call the first lady Barbara. He did not block the door to the men's room."

It appears now the CONgressman may not be sticking to his story...he won't comment on whether he referred to Laura Bush as Barbara.

"I'm going to leave that one alone," Kagen said. Asked why, he said, "I'll make no comment."

As for his exchange with Rove, Kagen said he can verify that they met in the men's room and that Rove congratulated him. But he wouldn't comment on his reported comments to Rove.

The Congressman's b.s. is now, per the A.P., biting him in the behind.

Federal health officials have warned freshman Rep. Steve Kagen that his Wisconsin allergy practice is in apparent violation of federal law for manufacturing and selling allergy shots without a valid license.

According to a letter sent to Kagen by the Food and Drug Administration, Kagen manufactured a variety of ragweed and grass allergen vaccines from commercially distributed pollen and sold the shots to patients at his clinic and in at least 24 other states.

The FDA letter, which was dated Dec. 18 but wasn't posted online until Thursday, said that Kagen, D-Wis., did not have a valid license required for introducing a biological product into interstate commerce.

...The letter does not make reference to any action it is contemplating against Kagen, but says that it is Kagen's responsibility to make sure products marketed by his firm are in compliance with federal laws and regulations.

I think the next time Congressman Kagen is in the White House he'll watch where he relieves himself.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home