Thursday, August 30, 2007

Magic Bus












The Multi-Millionaire Trial Lawyer , who was chauffeured around Iowa and New Hampshire in a bus, tells Americans to give up their SUVs...

"Joanie" Edwards told the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers that Americans should be asked to drive more fuel-efficient vehicles.

As usual, "Joanie" Phony is two faced and the scientific community is united in that fact.

When Edwards made his Presidential announcement in Iowa he was driven in a Cadillac SRX Crossover.

Just like rich fiberals, "Joanie" Phony salves his conscious by buying carbon offsets for his personal vehicles.

Why can't Edwards quit putting his foot in his mouth and use them to walk across Iowa?

I'm not talking that Tom Vilsack "walk across Iowa" where he would be driven and when he neared town would get out and walk before being driven to the next town.

I'm speaking of the Dick Clark walk across Iowa that helped get him elected to the Senate in 1972.

Interestingly you'll find "Joanie" Phony's web site has a new Biofuel Buses program to help school districts replace conventional diesel with cleaner-burning biodiesel blends in 100,000 school buses nationwide. Biodiesel reduces bus-riding children's exposure to cancer and asthma-causing emissions.

"Joanie" Phony's bus, pictured, doesn't appear to be biodiesel.

I don't care how much I pay
I wanna drive my bus to my baby each day

I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it

Every day you'll see the dust
As I drive my baby in my Magic Bus

Magic Bus, Magic Bus, Magic Bus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home