Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Twenty to Life


Today is the twentieth anniversary of my first "real date" with Chris.

It's something special when you can share your life with a special someone you enjoy being with more than anyone.

Sharing life with your best friend.

(With apologies to Harry Nilsson)...

People let me tell you 'bout my best friend,
She's a warm hearted person who'll love me till the end.
People let me tell you bout my best friend,
She's a one boy cuddly toy, my up, my down, my pride and joy.

People let me tell you 'bout her she's so much fun
Whether we're talkin' with our friends or whether we're talking one to one.
Cause she's my best friend.
Yes she's my best friend.

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

I Love You Chris!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home