Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Wrath of SanFranNan


Speaker Nancy Pa-loser, pictured with Mother Sheehan, let loose with a rant against the fiberal base of her Dummycrat party.

"Look, I had, for five months, people sitting outside my home, going into my garden in San Francisco, angering neighbors, hanging their clothes from trees, building all kinds of things -- Buddhas? I don't know what they were..."

There's some religious sensitivity and the scientific community is united in that fact!

"If they were poor and they were sleeping on my sidewalk, they would be arrested for loitering, but because they have 'Impeach Bush' across their chest, it's the First Amendment."

That's certainly a base reaction.

Reflecting on her first year as Speaker, SanFranNan was asked by a reporter...

"What do you see as your greatest mistake?"

Pa-loser responded..."Why don't you tell me? 'Cause I think we're doing just great."

I thought leaders needed to admit their mistakes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home