Thursday, October 02, 2008

Pudding Proof


Gwen Ifill tries to deflect the attention away from herself, and her new book, by saying...

"I've got a pretty long track record covering politics and news, so I'm not particularly worried that one-day blag chatter is going to destroy my reputation."

"The proof is in the pudding...".

That pudding must be Butterscotch or Pistachio with that skin it forms when it sits too long.

Ifill also chastises people for assuming the book will be favorable to Obama.

I'm sure it'll be as hard hitting as this ESSENCE piece...

I've just asked them how their lives have changed since he won the Democratic presidential nomination.

As I mentioned yesterday, Moderate Err, there were complaints about her coverage of Sarah Palin at the RNC.

What bothers me most about Ifill, is her lack of disclosure about the book to the Commission on Presidential Debates.

A lack of disclosure is the first thing she, and most journalists, would nail a politician on and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Walk the talk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home