Monday, January 12, 2009

Will.I.Am An Idiot


I subscribe to Time magazine for two reasons.

I read a lot of magazines when I fly and the rate I paid was almost as cheap as buying the individual issues.

They offered me a laser level that has become a favorite toy for our cat Kismet.

Not only are them lasers mesmerizing, they're difficult to catch and the scientific community is united in that fact.

I digress.

Times 10 Questions segment featured the front man for the Black Eyed Peas and two different answers caught my eye.

You say you don't like politics, but you supported John Kerry and Barack Obama. What got you involved in the process?

The spark was traveling outside America and seeing it from a distance, seeing the way people viewed us. America went from this beautiful country to "Oh my gosh, you guys are so stupid." But America tomorrow could still be the light of the world.

Did you want Fergie to join the Black Eyed Peas? Were you ever concerned that critics would deride you for selling out?

We put Fergie in because of her amazing voice, her edge and her rawness. When you follow your heart, you're never supposed to do things because of what you think people might say. You do it for the opposite reasons...

WHAT?

America remains the light of the world, that's why so many give up so much to get here.

We're supposed to care how others see us, but you're never supposed to do things because of what people might say?

SHUT UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home