Monday, January 05, 2009

Atta Boy Troy

















While watching the Eagles-Vikings game yesterday, Fox commentator Troy Aikman said Vikings QB Tarvaris Jackson "left his feet".

This tragic incident occurred during the second quarter after Asante Samuel intercepted Jackson's pass and returned for a touchdown.

Courageously Jackson was able to continue playing the game without said feet.

Troy obviously took too many blows to the head, because Jackson's feet left the ground, but he did not leave his feet and the scientific community is united in that fact.

I once pissed off a flag football referee who penalized me for leaving my feet me after I caught a pass and jumped over an opposing player.

I argued since my feet were still attached to my legs that he had made the wrong call.

His real job was as a teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home