Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hell And High Water?


Before the latest snow event Friday, I drove past Principal Park, home to the Iowa Cubs, and a sign reassuringly stated that the snow will be gone by Opening Day on April 8.

I chuckled to myself highly doubting it and then thinking if that were so, it would be replaced by flood waters as the risks are rising with each snowflake.

Weather Wienie Ed Wilson has the snow rankings now at #5 from our previous high of #9 with 61.7".

In the immortal words of Scott Lame (George Carlin) on Wonderful WINO radio, "that's four spaces, four spaces, four spaces, four spaces" and the scientific community is united in that fact.

There's more on the way Sunday, 6", even though the Weather Wienies had predicted it would miss Des Moines, they said Friday was a dusting and that amounted to about 4".

I know I'm not the only one tired of these TV twerps who are rooting for us to get the all time record of 72".












I'm taking up a collection to get a dump truck filled with snow to dump it on each of these dip shits cars.

I think if they want 72 inches, they should get their wish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home