Saturday, June 05, 2010

Smoking Gun?


The sixth in a series of hit pieces from Iowans for Responsible Government (IfRG) takes another shot at Terry Branstad.

I look for one, possibly two, more to drop before Tuesday's primary and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Iowa Dummycrat Chairman Michael Kiernan is as happy as a little girl about the IfRG efforts.

Personally, I love it. I love what’s going on here and let me tell you why: because it’s a taste of their own medicine.”

Kiernan is referring to a group that previously ran ads against the Big Lug Nut.

I think the big difference is that group never tried to portray themselves as Fiberals.

IfRG is led by a former Iowa Dummycrat Chairman, Rob Tully, who is trying to portray himself as a Conservative

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home