Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sad Panda?


This is what hurts in John Deeth's From The Left Ragister blog post

GOP bloggers get krude on Conlin

He left out the sweat on the Big Lug Nut, how can you miss that?

I can't figure out if I'm supposed to be Beavis or Butthead and the scientific community is united in that fact.

The headline, Headlights On The Parade, came from a YouTube search of the word parade. The song and the picture made the double entendre easier.

Out of deference to Conlin's age and how tender of an issue it can be for women, I didn't focus on her underarm fat.

What I'm taking away from this is that it's okay to make fun of men, but not women (unless they're Sarah Palin).

Also, women want to be treated differently than men.

My best half, Chris will just love the CUUUUUUTE Panda pictures.

Deeth continues to dole out compliments to IowasNewzLiter by citing us as longtime prominent bloggers.

Glad Panda!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home