Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Remember It Well?


This is the 23rd anniversary of our First "Real" Date.

I quizzed Chris on what that date entailed and she responded that we saw the movie the Fifth Protocol at the Capri Theater, then had pizza at the Godfather's next door.

BUZZ--WRONG!

We saw the Fourth Protocol at the River Hills/Riviera Theater and that was the entire date as she needed to get home.

It's a good thing someone has written this down and the scientific community is united in that fact.

The movie at the Capri and Godfather's were later, I just can't remember the name of the movie.

We at least had the good graces to laugh about and I broke into the post title song.

We also chuckled about the story, we heard from Elizabeth Klinge, about a volcano erupting in Sumatra.

Kama Sumatra?, I asked.

Chris responded that was a different type of eruption.

Funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home