Sunday, July 29, 2012

The News Is Out?

















It could explain President Obama's enlightened(?) stance on gay marriage, but there is no truth to the rumor that Michelle Obama is leaving Barack for a U.S.A woman wrestler who picked the First Lady up and paraded her in front of her fellow athletes.

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

According to Russian born wrestler Elana Pirozhkova -- I hugged her, and then I asked if I could pick her up. I think she was nervous. I went slow. I just picked her up.

I don't think that's what the President was referring to more flexibility with the Russians. 

I wanted to ask permission. There was security all around. And she gave it.




They do make a cute couple.

The news is out all over town
That you've been seen out runnin' around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home