Monday, July 22, 2013

Banjo

A Writer for the Omaha World Herald reviewed last night's concert with Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers, Featuring Edie Brickell.

Per the Weird Heraldian -- Probably more well-known for his stand-up and hosting gigs on “Saturday Night Live,” Martin is an accomplished banjo player even though he's only been doing it onstage for about four years.

Four years my ass, forty is closer to the truth and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Here's what Steve Martin says -- "I played a little bit on stage when I was a standup comedian. The reason I played it on stage is because my act was so crazy I thought it's probably good to show the audience I can do something that looks hard, because this act looks like I'm just making it up. I really wasn't. I worked very hard on it."

Let's go to the videotape(s)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home