Saturday, July 20, 2013

He Shall Be Trayvon

In stating, 'Trayvon Martin could've been me 35 years ago', President Obama didn't tell me anything I didn't already suspect -- he was a dope smoking thug.

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

The president said that distrust shadows African-American men: They sometimes are closely followed when they shop at department stores; they can draw nervous stares on elevators and hear car locks clicking when they walk down the street

Such distrust has come from Jesse Jackson --

"There is nothing more painful to me ... than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

Juan Williams --

Let me just tell you, with the amount of black on black crime in America, I get nervous and I'm a black man.

Even Obama's own Grandma.

Maybe it's because Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa and Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

Obama hasn't been immune from his racist tendencies towards Whites.

Overall, Obama said, race relations in the United States actually are getting better.

That's a big admission from the first elected, and re-elected, Biracial President.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home