Monday, August 07, 2006

In the Lion's Den


I was stunned at the setting, but I have to give major credit to Jeff Lamberti for doing it.

Lamberti debated Leonard BOZO-well yesterday AT the United Auto Workers Union Hall north of Des Moines.

You can't be timid if you're running for Congress and Lamberti wasn't. The Ragister reports he "attacked" BOZO-well's record on wasteful spending.

Because of that he made an impression with one voter.

Mark Cohan, a registered Democrat from Urbandale, said he was "on the middle of the fence."

"I was impressed that Mr. Lamberti raised several issues that are part of wasteful spending, and I was saddened that Mr. Boswell did not reply to that."

Lamberti was also able to turn BOZO-well's "experience" against him.

"I feel like I bring a lot of experience to the table, and experience counts," Boswell said. "It's not a time for on-the-job training."

"My opponent has been labeled as one of the least effective members of Congress and the least effective member of the Iowa delegation," Lamberti said. "I will fight for positive change."

Leonard BOZO-well is a member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, but that's as close as he gets to INTELLIGENCE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home