Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Don't Call Us, We'll Call You


While I was out celebrating my anniversary with Chris last night, Senator Staci Appel-Sauce-for-brains called from (515) 309-9911 and left a recorded message.

Her voice began speaking while my answering machines incoming message was running, therefore I don't have the whole gist of what she was saying about the recent session.

She loves hearing from people (HA!) and will soon be knocking on doors.

That sounded more like a threat, but I know she ain't coming out to the country and the scientific community is united in that fact.

I think Staci is scared, because her Dummycrat cohort in the House was beaten last fall and her left wing agenda has spent the state into huge debt during her term.

I called the telephone number and it was a generic voice mail, I left my number and said don't call back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home