Friday, April 16, 2010

Rozanne,Taxanne, CONlin


I laughed at this headline from O. Kay Henderson regarding Rozanne Conlin's campaign.

Conlin raises more than Roehrick, Lloyd-Jones, Osterberg & Small

Hell, she did that when she contributed $250,000 of her own money to her campaign and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Erin Kiernan, wife of Michael, erroneously reported it as $25,000 during her 6.pm. story.

The Conlin campaign brags that none of the money came from “Washington lobbyists or PACs.”

One of her Dummycrat opponents, Tom Fiegen, has a different take on it --

If somebody says, ‘I will take no money from lobbyists,’ but then says, ‘I will take no money from federal lobbyists,’ and then says, ‘I will not take money from federal lobbyists except my friends,’ are they trustworthy? And then, if somebody criticizes Goldman Sachs, and yet they have the blood of Goldman Sachs on their hands and they own Goldman Sachs stock, are they trustworthy?

Debatable?

Not according to Fiegen -- “[I]f somebody says, ‘I will debate my opponents after we are all qualified for the ballot,’ and then refuses to debate, is that person trustworthy?

Fiegen also hammered Taxanne for previously taking advantage of tax shelters that she had denounced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home