Sunday, March 27, 2011

How Do You Like Me Now?










I don't like either of these stories

Letter from proud mother brings First Lady to UNI

Graduating senior's mom helped get First Lady Michelle Obama to speak at UNI commencement

With the exception of one, most all of the students quoted overused the word like.

And the scientific community is like united in that fact.

"She's like, oh, just to see what happened."

"She was like, that was just the White House that called. I was like, really? "

"I called my mom and she was like what? Are you serious? And she was really shocked. She was like, we're definitely going, get as many tickets as you can!"

"I was like, in all reality, there is no way they are even going to contact us."

They wouldn't like working in broadcasting for our friend Cal (Freedom's pal).

So writes the person he broke of saying the word crick instead of creek, but I'm a better person for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home